Smart Nora detects early sounds of snoring and gently moves your pillow by slightly inflating and deflating the padded insert without awakening you. Your airway assumes its natural position allowing you to breathe normally once again.
Smart Nora is a non-medical, lifestyle improvement device that can help reduce the frequency and volume of snoring. Smart Nora detects early sounds of snoring and gently moves your pillow by slightly inflating and deflating the padded insert without waking you. Your airway assumes its natural position allowing you to breathe normally once again.
Smart Nora’s pillow insert is designed to work with virtually any pillow so whether you prefer down, or memory foam, you can customize Smart Nora for comfort and consistent results. The expander under your pillow is inflated by air, so no embedded electronics or headband is required. The whole system comes in a stylish portable case for travel.
- Loved by thousands of couples. – Smart Nora has helped more than 30,000 couples sleep peacefully in the same bedroom.
- Customizable to your bedroom. – Adjust the sensitivity level of the microphone, amount of motion in your pillow and the 30-minute delay, to find your optimal setting.
- Contact-free and comfortable. – Reduces your snoring without compromising your comfort. Invented by a snorer, Smart Nora doesn’t sacrifice the sleep of the snorer or their partner after the first few nights.
- Keep your favorite pillow, sleep in any position. – Smart Nora works with soft, firm, down, memory foam, and any other pillow on the market. The unique design allows you to sleep on your side, back or stomach.
From the SleepScore Labs study:
- Smart Nora reduced snoring (measured by the 'Do I Snore app' by SleepScore Labs).
- When snorers used Smart Nora, their partners perceived the snoring as less loud and less severe.
- Smart Nora improved the perceived sleep of snorers and their partners. They reported being more able to sleep through the night, experiencing better sleep quality, and feeling more rested in the morning.
- SleepScore Labs sleep monitor measurements showed that partners spent less time awake during the night when the snorer used Smart Nora.
What study participants said:
- "I loved it. When testing it out before actually falling asleep it was so comfortable on my head. It made it that much more easier to fall asleep as well."
- "Gentle rise and fall becomes familiar the more you use it. No dry mouth, which I attribute to me snoring on my back."
- "Couldn't even tell it was there after a couple nights."
- "It's fairly easy to hook up and makes no discernible noise at all."
- "I don't have to kick my husband to stop his snoring."
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!