The Semi Electric Bed is perfect for anyone who needs a hospital style bed at home or in a nursing home. The Semi Electric bed has a motor which is quiet and smooth when operating View more
The Semi Electric Bed is perfect for anyone who needs a hospital style bed at home or in a nursing home. The Semi Electric bed has a motor which is quiet and smooth when operating the adjustment of the head and foot sections of the bed, while the height of the bed is adjusted manually. The frame of the bed provides superior strength and reduced weight due to its construction, while the spring deck is zinc coated to provide durability and to reduce corrosion effects. The hand control is easy to use and will operate the head and foot sections at the same time and has a convenient clip which attaches to the frame of the bed making sure the control is always by the patients side. The unit comes with a pair of full length rails which provide safety and a therapeutic mattress which provides comfort. The Semi Electric Bed is perfect for any home where someone needs additional assistance in bed and would like the added convenience of being able to adjust the sections of the bed.Features and Benefits
- Quiet, smooth operation. Side clips under angle iron store shaft when bed is unassembled.
- Easy to set up.
- Head and foot section adjust electronically.
- Height adjusts manually.
- Back and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Zinc coated spring deck.
- Pendant has clip that allows it to be mounted over bed rail.
- Pendant will operate hand and foot section at the same time.
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending.
- Heavy duty, bed ends are attractive in any dÃ©cor and easy to maintain.
- Head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare and Sunrise.
- UL 73 pending. CSA approved.
- Manufactured in ISO9001 facility.
- Includes Full Rails and Therapeutic Support Mattress.
- Bed Height: 16"-24.5"
- Overall Length: 88"
- Overall Width: 36"
- Product Weight: 185 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
|Product Installation||No Installation Required|
|Product Assembly||Basic Assembly Required|
|Warrenty||Warranty: (Original purchaser) Lifetime on the welds, 5 Years on Frame 1 Year on all other parts and components|
There are no reviews written for this product at the time. Maybe you can be the first!